Feb 23, 2012

Gustav Reyes welcomes you home!

Gustav Reyes Home Collection


Last year I released my new line of Home accents. The work is infused with a deep appreciation for nature’s gift of wood. Each piece is created with the idea that the home is a sacred place and should be occupied by objects that enhance and enrich the space and the inhabitants.


I strive to continue the philosophy of some of my wood working inspirations of the American Arts and Crafts Movement, Gustav Stickley, Sam Maloof and the likes whose work was based on the integrity of fine craftsmanship.


View this work on my online shop, here.


GR Home Lamp in Hickory & Walnut

GR Home Lamp in Cherry & Walnut
GR Home Napkin Ring

Napkin ring in Walnut
Napkin ring in Cherry

Napkin ring in Hickory



No comments:

Post a Comment